Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

New To Me H

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmg343

jmg343

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 05 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi all, my name's Jake. I got a nice H today for the price of free! It's in relatively good condition if you ask me, but as mentioned, its my first and Im new to antique tractors. I looked up the serial number but was left confused.

Serial #: 105100 and someone scratched in an XI after the serial number too, god knows what that means. I cant get her to turn over but havent messed with it much yet. From what I understand it is a 6V system and I dont have a 6V battery on hand right now. So, until I do, Im dead in the water.

Any input is greatly appreciated, you will be seeing a lot of me I'm sure as my bank of stupid questions will prove to be endless.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

trying to post pics, but failing.

#2 oak hill farmall family

oak hill farmall family

Advanced Member

• Posting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted June 16 2015 - 07:31 AM

Welcome, and sorry it took so long to get a response . There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. Did you get your battery yet? Is it running now ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users