Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Super A Touch Control Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted August 09 2019 - 01:01 PM

My wife recently bought me a 54 Farmall Super A (No Serial Plate the PO replaced the original seat with a Monroe Seat) and I have a couple of problems with the Touch Control.

The Front plow blade will start to go down if the throttle isn't about half was, on idle it will drop totally. Do I need to rebuild the entire Touch Control to correct this?

The other problem is there is a pipe nipple with a cap to add Hydraulic Fluid which is fine but the is a hole in the pipe that Hydraulic Fluid squirts out of after using the Touch Control for a while and of course it's in a position that it squirts all over the battery floor pan and my feet. Is that hole supposed to be in the pipe nipple?

One other thing does anyone know a model number of a replacement shock absorber and spring for the Monroe Seat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users