Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

How Long Does It Take For Moderated Posts To Go Live?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CoopertownBob

CoopertownBob

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted January 23 2012 - 04:24 PM

Just wondering how long it takes to get approval from a moderator before a post shows up? I posted two replies last week sometime and they still have not gone public yet as of today. I am sure that at least one of the people I replied too really needs the information I sent him. And why the need for a moderator's approval anyway? Why not just have a "Report Post" button and let the board members moderate themselves? The way it is now, needing a moderator's approval and all, may just be the reason this board is so "popular" to begin with. Just saying.
-Bob

"You can be as stupid as you want to be, just don't expect me to be stupid right along with you!" -me.

From this:
As found
Posted Image

To this:
1940 model, winning oldest tractor award at a local ride
Posted Image

And it only took two years!
(We won't discuss how much money, my wife might read this and I'm still too young to die!)

#2 mike t

mike t

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 03 2012 - 06:47 AM

I understand your frustration. I tried to put in a new post over a month ago and it still isn't listed. I'm going to quit coming back here for answers. The site is layed out nicely but the moderators are holding this site back from becoming first class. People turn to forums for answers to problems but can't wait for months. Just my point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users