Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

New Too

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ernz

ernz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted October 16 2004 - 07:47 AM

I am a new member, just want to say hello and i have just started into this hobby although i have been an old tractor nut for years, late bloomer. Purchased a 52 H this summer and my 11yr old and i have been tinkering on it. Am ready for another.

#2 kidagin

kidagin

• Posting Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted October 16 2004 - 03:14 PM

Don't worry about being a late bloomer. I was almost on Social Security when I got hooked. That's the biggest danger; playing with old iron is addictive, especially if you have fond childhood memories. Enjoy!
McCormick 10-20, SW4, SW6, O6, WDR9, Farmall F 20, SAV, B, C, M; International W400.

#3 ernz

ernz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted October 16 2004 - 04:46 PM

thanks for the reassurance, have always loved them, just finally let go. can't decide whether to go up or down from my h on the next tractor.

#4 Rudi

Rudi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 16 2004 - 06:00 PM

I got the bug 2 years ago. I was 48 then and had some coin in the bank. I am 50 now, and don't have much of the latter anymore - too many aquisitions... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users