Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Tractor Show

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 squeakyzig

squeakyzig

• Posting Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted October 17 2004 - 10:17 AM

My husband & I attended the Tractor Show at the Harvest Moon festival, in Granbury, TX yesterday. The weather was beautiful and there were about 40 - 50 tractors on site. There were also numerous stationairy engines and a few old cars and trucks.

The show was nice, the grounds were layed out well but this was just a show. No tractor games or pulling. I heard that they had a parade, but we missed it. This was our 3rd year to attend and, in our opinion, the show is getting a little better each year. It's held the 3rd full weekend in October each year.

Is there a show calendar on this site? We're always looking to attend the shows, even though our poor, little old tractor is far from attending with us, hopefully one day she will be able to join us out there.

biggrin.gif

#2 Rudi

Rudi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted October 17 2004 - 01:10 PM

squeakyzig:

Yup, would be a nice addition. Haven't found it yet, so maybe admin will create it.
www.farmallcub.com has a calendar of the Cub Shows and such, but as the forum is dedicated to Cubs and Cub Lo-Boys, the shows on the calendar reflect this.

As for other forums, I find the calendars are too complicated or do not have the info searchable.

What would be nice is to actually have a calendar for each month with the shows listed there in. That way, all you would have to do is click on the appropriate month that you are interested in and presto bang, there it is!

Be nice if the members could also add info as it becomes available. That would also reduce admin's workload.

yust me dos centavos rolleyes.gif smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users