Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Farmall H

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 GMSmith

GMSmith

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 26 2011 - 08:07 PM

I just tore down my H parts every where . Do I fill the pitted metal for paint or paint the pits?

#17 oak hill farmall family

oak hill farmall family

Advanced Member

• Posting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted March 25 2011 - 01:36 PM

here is my h just starting to go back together.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 oak hill farmall family

oak hill farmall family

Advanced Member

• Posting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted March 30 2011 - 07:20 AM

that is all up to you are you going to work it or will it be a show tractor,I would just primer it sand and paint if I was going to use it, you don't worry as much if you scratch it.but if you want a show tractor fill the pits,if you don't like the paint,you can always repaint it,thats the nice thing about paint you can always change it and you can paint it any color you want

#19 likearock

likearock

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 14 2013 - 02:02 AM

I just bought a 1943 H and I was wondering about parts fitting from other year H's. For example, the starter gear on the starter doesn't quite reach the flywheel. The starter wasn't hooked up when I got the tractor. So If, for say, I wanted to buy one from ebay, what year should I look for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users