Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Ih Farmall Tractor Mailbox Project

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DanO

DanO

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted January 18 2016 - 01:24 AM

Hi Guys, Just thought I's Share My Latest little Project. 

When it came time for a New Mailbox, Well...I went to my Scrap Pile and This is What I Came Up

With,Attached File  s (1).jpg   92.87KB   2 downloadsAttached File  s (1).jpg   92.87KB   2 downloadsAttached File  s (2).jpg   92.7KB   1 downloads

Video Link

https://youtu.be/tQP7fR1KVFY

Attached Files

• Attached File  t.jpg   135.75KB   0 downloads

"Life is a Short Trip, You Don't Need Baggage,"       D.O'C.

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted January 19 2016 - 07:18 AM

Hi Guys, Just thought I's Share My Latest little Project. 

When it came time for a New Mailbox, Well...I went to my Scrap Pile and This is What I Came Up

That is so cute, I love it. Nice Job.

#3 jpt

jpt

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 06 2016 - 09:51 AM

:rolleyes: hello men i have a ? my cub is a 1950 model///  on the front drain for the radiator is the fitting threaded or is it a open close type valve? I want to add antifreeze ?    also radiator is running over after running a while 15 minutes or so and the water level is an inch down under the cap.   Do I need a new cap to hold pressure or is this non-presure type   Sorry I have not been here for a while   jpt in webster,fla.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users