Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Super A Implements

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bsjoholm

bsjoholm

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hello All,  I received a 1953 Super A as a gift last fall.  I am in the process of replacing the cylinder sleeves, as the engine was seized.

I understand that the Super A is the Big Brother of the Cub.  I currently own a Cub with several implements and wondering if they interchangeable with the Super A.  Or did the Super A have its own set of implements.  I have checked other sites and not had much luck with information.  Specifically i have a 144 Cultivator that seems to be referenced for both the Super A and the Cub.  Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thank you.

#2 doublebarrel

doublebarrel

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 14 2018 - 12:27 PM

I cannot help you but considering buying a Super A with no cultivators or plows and wonder what manual to buy that will show numbers of cultivators etc I need to buy? Thanks  for any help.Bobby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users