Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Farmall 200 Losing Hydraulic Oil Somewhere

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 flgudmusic

flgudmusic

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 03 2016 - 06:23 AM

Hi,
I've got a ? and am hoping someone can help me out.
My 200 is losing hyd. oil somewhere, but not at any cylinders, hoses or fittings. A neighbor matter-of-factly mentioned that the seal between the engine and pump prob needs replacing. Then he walked away. Sure enough the engine oil is a bit high and it looks very clean but smells a bit different.
I'm here to see if I can find an answer as to how & where to find, buy and how to replace said seal in as much, as I said, he just walked away leaving me wondering.
Pat aka flgudmusic

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted November 12 2016 - 03:37 AM

Hi,
I've got a ? and am hoping someone can help me out.
My 200 is losing hyd. oil somewhere, but not at any cylinders, hoses or fittings. A neighbor matter-of-factly mentioned that the seal between the engine and pump prob needs replacing. Then he walked away. Sure enough the engine oil is a bit high and it looks very clean but smells a bit different.
I'm here to see if I can find an answer as to how & where to find, buy and how to replace said seal in as much, as I said, he just walked away leaving me wondering.
Pat aka flgudmusic

It sounds like the hydraulic pump needs to be rebuilt or possibly replaced if hydraulic oil is getting into the motor oil. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users