Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

Glad To See Forum Is Still Here

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rudi

Rudi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted January 24 2005 - 06:38 PM

Been having a lot of difficulty lately trying to log into the forum.

Seems everytime I try, I end up on a cometsystems search page....

Must be a problem with my computer or something, as I was able to log in today.

Hmmm, anybody else have any problems?

As for my Cubs - Ellie is sitting forlornly beside the shop. She hasn't moved since Rememberance Day (Veteran's Day south of the 49th). Sure looking forward to being able to get some seat time.

#2 Ron L

Ron L

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 24 2005 - 10:16 PM

Rudi. I was also having problems, but logged in OK just now. It may have been the site............

Be easy with that seat time. Get good and healthy first. She can wait. BTW, who's the #1 snow plow hand until your strength gets back? unsure.gif

#3 Bigdog

Bigdog

• Posting Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted January 25 2005 - 10:42 AM

I belive the site was down for a while. I got a message the other day when I tried to log on that the site was undergoing renovation. Then it was off line totally. I'm glad to see it back.

#4 Cub-Bud

Cub-Bud

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 26 2005 - 12:17 AM

I, too, had trouble logging in. Glad to see the site is up and running now. I thought I was the only one having trouble and might be missing something. blink.gif

#5 Rudi

Rudi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted January 26 2005 - 03:43 PM

Ron:

Em and our daughters are the snowshovelers this winter and it has been keeping them busy.

Em's brother Ray, the one who has the cranes also has a Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a plow on it. He has been keeping our driveway clean this winter.

Normally he only does the heavy snows that Ellie can't do (2 and 3 foot drifts) and of course he plows the logging road down to the brook - about 1 km there abouts as he needs access in the winter. We have an arrangement. He can store all his steel and stuff there, I get to use what I need and he plows the road.... can't ask for a better deal than that.

But with me not being able to do anything, he is here bright and early in the morning, digs us out so my oldest daughter can get her car out and get to university and the other 3 get to catch the school bus. He then comes along about 10 am and has a coffee with us then finishes up the snow plowing.

I still would prefer to use Ellie, but that is not in the cards this year. That is another reason why I haven't been responding to the snow/blizzard/plowing posts - just too painful to bear rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users