Please visit Our Sponsors

If you have never posted before on the board your first post will not show until approved by an admin and you will be changed to a Posting Member so you can post without prior approval. This is done to control the spammers that try to spam forums.

Photo

49 H Carburetor Help Needed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caryncbreeef

caryncbreeef

• Posting Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 27 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hi all have a beautiful 49 Farmall H - I am the proud second owner, she sure is great, however my carb started leaking the other day. in the serviceman's guide on page 20 the drawing shows the main fuel adjusting needle (#7) right next to it on the right is a little spot that goes up towards the choke lever. in the picture it looks like filter of some sort but the notes make no mention of it. that is where my carb is leaking. it looks like a screw is missing - since I can't find out from the books what it is I don;t know if blocking it up is safe. I can send pics if you kind souls need them to know what I mean. Thanks! you can email me direct at caryncbreeef@yahoo.com

Email me

#2 oak hill farmall family

oak hill farmall family

Advanced Member

• Posting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted March 30 2011 - 07:27 AM

if you are not sure about carbs you should take it to someone that does,and ask if you can watch and learn.carbs can be easy or extremely hard depending on the problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users